Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm still alive...

 I feel as though in the last few months, maybe even several months, I seem to have lost my voice. I have been consuming a ton of different voices, but I just can’t seem to add my voice to the din. Sure every once in a while I tweet something out into the universe, but that doesn’t really count as writing to me.

I want to be able to sit down and write out my thoughts and feelings. Get things off my mind. Go into detail about stuff I like. Even try to do some tutorials to teach people things. I want to be able to add my contributions to people and be a part of the blogging movement.

But, the question is can I? Can I start writing again? What do I want to write? My life has been going through a lot of changes over the last year, and I think one of the big changes is that planning is a huge part of my day to day activities. Planning has never been part of how I write in general, and that carries over to how I blog. I just write what I feel when I feel it, which is probably why I haven’t been able to write anything for a while. I just haven’t felt it. And when I do, I am too busy with the rest of my life to sit down to write. I need to be better about this. I need to start writing again for me, and understand that it is just as important to my sanity and creativity to do this than anything else.

So, let’s try this again shall we? Welcome back me.

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! I just plan to write one day a week. Usually Mondays, but not always.

    ReplyDelete