Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh, hi there. I didn't see you come in!

Welcome. If you are here for robots or rocketships, you may be in the wrong place. Here, it's more about the stuff. Heavy on stuff, light on robots/rocketships. But there may be some robots and rocketships...maybe...hey, don't go! we're just getting started! I'm just getting warmed up! It'll get better. Promise.

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Katie, or K. I'm in my mid twenties and kind of a geek. Okay, more than kind of. I work in IT at a big University in a big city. I like techy things, but I also like other stuff (hence the sciency, nerdy title with the stuff tacked on haphazardly at the end). I am really into food, as most techies tend to be. I like to cook, bake, and of course eat. If you're good I may share some of my legendary recipes with you. Okay, maybe they're not legendary, but eh they're not bad. I'd eat it. Since I live in a major city, I dine out. A LOT. I may talk about that too, but my city is overrun by food bloggers that I would hate to compete. We'll see how it goes. I will write things and you will read them. That's the plan Stan.
Maybe you'll like them, maybe you'll comment, maybe you'll tell your friends.

So again, welcome. Keep your hands and arms inside the car at all times. No eating, drinking, smoking or flash photography. Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment