Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

Wow is it October? Really? Where did the summer go? Where did September go for that matter?! I hate when that happens. Oh well.

So, here’s the plan. I have decided that I want to make some short term goals for myself. And I have some October goals, and here they are:

  • Blog more
    • Already in progress – go team! What’s next?
  • Lose weight
    • Ah, my good friend, how are ya? It’s that one on the list that is always, always there. I guess consistency is good right? Right?!
  • Go apple picking and bake things out of the apples
    • Fun no? I think apple picking is one of the best parts of fall and October is a great time to do it.
  • Take a mini-break
    • Yes, yes it is all very Bridget Jones, I am taking a super secret long weekend away with T. More on that to come, but for now it is a secret.
  • Not buy shoes, boots included
    • I have shoes. I have boots. Lots of them. I need to be saving up some moneys and I think my shoe budget is one of the things that will have to take a hit – especially this month due to mini-break.
  • Train for Roller Derby
    • Surprisingly the Roller Derby idea was not a fly-by-night thing and I am still training for try-outs. There is a workshop for it later this month I will be attending (I may even blog about it! Imagine!)
  • Start boot camp
    • This one is a maybe. More on it to come, but for a sneak peak, go here: bcor.com
  • Rethink the blog and start being more organized with posts
    • I have been reading other blogs and have been getting ideas, so I think now is a good a time as any for some retooling.

So, I see big things for October. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. i should really not buy any more shoes. i may have just gotten two pairs. Except snow boots. i need actual boots for the snow.

    ReplyDelete